Gardner Campbell on the higher ed horizon.
Gardner was previously featured on show on Episode 107: Engaging learners
- Virtually Connecting
- New Media Consortium
- The 2016 Horizon Report: Higher Ed
- Book: Reinventing Discovery: The New Era of Networked Science* by Michael Nielsen
- Questions about the New Media Faculty-Staff Development Seminar
- New Media Faculty-Staff Development Seminar mother blog
- Re-emergence of virtual reality
Are You Enjoying the Show?
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.